We’re kind of behind but we’re still going through with it!
Please vote for your top TWO themes in each category. These two will advance to the bracket round. Voting Ends: Jan 3rd.
Ryoma (Family Page)
- I mixed up left and right for the id OTL
- Pictures should be square ones (height=width)
- To change each member’s colors, it’s a bit complicate if you’re not so at ease with coding but observe how it’s done for the “coach” (put and id to the line : tr id=”linetwo” and combine it to #right #about : #linetwo #right #about etc)
- To add an other line just copy/paste from < !—line1—> to < !—end line 1—>
- To link to your member’s blog look for <a href=”/”><!—blog URL—> and replace the / by the url ex: <a href=”http://gyapo.tumblr.com”><!—blog URL—>
I just think my shisho’s great at making themes and maybe not everyone know that she’s making/sharing themes again, she got even better at making them, and she even revamped one of her past themes \o/
Some Sidebar images, 2 icons and a png I made before. Credits appreciated but not required.
Click on the image to see the caption for Real size, dimensions and actual caption
See Intro Post for more info.
Nominations | 28th November - 12th December
Fill in the survey with your nominations. There are four categories for both themes and blog pages, you can nominate up to TWO different themes per category. The only restriction is you cannot vote for two themes from the same theme maker in the same category - this is to help promote variety. Also do NOT nominate the same theme twice. If either of these rules are broken, we will not count your nomination.
We’ve given you about 2 weeks to submit nominations so that you can really pick and choose your favorites and think about it.
To vote for a theme please enter the Theme Maker followed by the URL of the theme. We want a link to where the theme was shared, not the live preview.
EXAMPLE OF NOMINATION:
theme maker - http://thememaker.tumblr.com/post/02938043
Please make sure that you read the tutorial fully, and also all the notes that I have in the folders. If you’re still confused just ask me.
But do not ask me how to create themes, how to create div containers, how to change colors, add pictures, etc. If you any have knowledge about css and html, then you really shouldn’t be asking me any questions
EDIT: You have to name your main div layer #content. YOU HAVE TO!
Chryselephantine: Made of Gold and Ivory. || Live Preview & Codes.
- Header (auto-width to 600px/500px/350px)
- 2 Custom links
- Caption On Hover
- Notes, Time Ago, Reblog, Tags
- Jumping Pagination (3)
- Endless Scroll
- 3 Size Posts (500/400/250)
(Music Player not Include, please refer to this tutorial : Fugue Music Tab)